Friday, November 24, 2006

Weekends

Last weekend I was lucky enough to have my 2 beautiful nieces stay with us (and my 4 week old nephew). We picked the flower girls dresses for our nieces for our wedding and they were so excited and chuffed. Sometimes I wish I had that wonderful outlook on life where everything is fantastic, and little things are such wonderful things. I love being around kids – they bring such joy to life.

I managed to organise our other 2 nieces in Brisbane to pick up their dresses also – so 4 little flower girls at our wedding. Wow! Another thing ticked off the very long and expensive wedding list!

This weekend is another busy weekend
Pyrmont fish markets in the morning

Picnic with a few friends that I knew when I lived in Surrey, England. A couple of bottles of wine, Turkish Bread, Pate from the Norton Street Grocers, king island dairy brie, camembert paste smoked salmon and fresh meats. Perfect lazy afternoon

Dinner tomorrow night in Kings Cross – probably at Hugos Pizza bar (although this is pretty pretenscious) followed by a friend’s party around the corner. What to wear??? !!!
Sunday having my cousin and her husband around for lunch. Something simple like homemade fresh pasta stuffed with prawns and a roma tomato and bocconcini salad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home