Friday, November 10, 2006

Thank god it’s Friday!

Tonight B&I are just going to relax at home, make fresh mozzarella (the white stuff, not the yellow stuff) pizzas with basil and cherry tomatoes and maybe with proscito. Have a glass or two of white and hang out. Need to save my energy for U2 on Monday night!!!

I’m looking forward to a lovely sleep in tomorrow morning. Doh – no have to go and get new tyres put on my car… joy! Before that doing sprints at the local oval, these are a killer! But great for the bum and thighs

Have a hair appointment on Saturday – am going to chop it and go a few shades lighter. I’m loving Nat’s hair in the pic below….. Short and slightly lighter although she’d look good any colour!!!

Tomorrow night, might eat out somewhere local, bottle of BYO and some curry. Yum yum

Sunday morning, need to see the sculptures by the sea exhibition near Bondi. Might have a lazy breakfast down there too.
Sunday lunch at the Exchange with a couple of friends. I love this place, it’s so handy to me, and has a super-hip-groovy feel to it. Sitting on the balcony kicking back with some vino and burgers



4 Comments:

Blogger Cooks said...

I wish those lips of Ms Imbruglia where for sale as well! God, that sounds tacky but I hope you know what I mean :-)

Mon Nov 13, 01:15:00 AM GMT+11  
Blogger Em said...

yes she is a stunner and will be one of these people who ages gracefully

ps - I'm dreaming of your red leather couch!

Tue Nov 14, 04:39:00 PM GMT+11  
Blogger Julia said...

Can't wait to see the new do! There's no doubt you look fantabulous!

Tue Nov 14, 04:44:00 PM GMT+11  
Blogger Em said...

oh my new do - is not much of a new do! got talked out of chopping it all off - so it's just lighter and shoulder length

after the wedding i promise!

Tue Nov 14, 04:51:00 PM GMT+11  

Post a Comment

<< Home