Wednesday, October 18, 2006

countdown on - so exciting!

Currently my fiancé is working in the Hunter Valley 3 days per week. I do love just hanging out on my own, relaxing, drinking wine and watching the box set of Sex and the City for the 3rd time! I think I must be the ONLY person who really likes Big and sees that he really doesn’t do anything wrong… he’s a MAN for god’s sakes! And gives me time to think moure about the wedding. Am starting to get so excited! Confirmed people flying in from London... hen's night to plan in Sydney.... less than 6 months to go! April 14 is coming around sooo quickly.

I’m counting down to my trip back to Adelaide for 4 days at the end of November. There’s nothing like going back to your home town. Spending time with mum and dad, finalising some wedding details (cake, flowers..) getting my hair done by my fave and cheap hairdresser! Catching up with friends for long lunches by the ocean. Checking out our wedding reception venue nestled high in the Adelaide Hills and the quaint 1800s stone church we will be getting married in around the corner from the reception venue.

Photos - the relaxing Grange Jetty Kiosk in Adelaide. Views+Food+wine+Company = a fabulous day out

Our reception venue, a stunning rustic old Water Mill. The church. Quaint, and only seats 100! yay




1 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Those pics are SO BEAUTIFUL!

Thu Oct 19, 08:52:00 AM GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home