Friday, September 01, 2006

Friday fun

I love Friday's

Their is always excitement in the air on Fridays. (for me anyway)

Every alternate Friday we go to CBD Hotel in the city for a few games of pool and drinks. Othe ofther fridays we head for Yum Cha to East Ocean in China Town. Today is CBD, pool and some cheeky cheap wine.

Today I'm also going to the airport to pick up my mum who's flown in from Adelaide (god how I miss it!). We are having a BBQ on our balcony this evening and will be drinking a bottle of Veuve Champagne which i was given from my boss at work. (yes we work hard, play hard and the rewards are always good!)

Tomorrow bridal shopping and lunch at the Royal in Paddington at 5 ways with mum and a good friend. Fabulous sunny day again!

1 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Sounds like the most wonderful weekend! And the Bavarian Bier Cafe is great - no buxom wenches (that's reserved for the Lowenbrau at the Rocks).

Fri Sep 01, 06:08:00 PM GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home