Wednesday, August 30, 2006

What I'm loving

1. Mum is coming from Adelaide to stay for nearly a week on Friday which means.... BBq at home Friday night, bridal shopping Saturday, dinner @ Chopsticks Balmain on Sunday night... ferry to Manly on Sunday and eating at the Bavarian Bier Cafe (of course this is my fiancee's choice as the waitresses where tight,low cut shirts with their breasts hanging out) but I have to admit that the food and beer and shots are fab! oh and dinner next Tuesday night in Leichhardt with at my cousins and shopping!

2. Spring is nearly here (apart from the crappy day today)

3. Gucci purple pumps (see below)- unfortunately I can't find a pic of them on the net but saw them in Madison magazine of all things. Infact am loving the whole purple thing (is it here yet??)


4. I'm finally getting my hair cut on Friday - after 3 cancellations! I really really want to chop it off (again) aka: Natalie Imbruglia's new cut or a choppy bob but think I'll wait a bit.... want to wear it up at my wedding

5. the thought of the Amalfi coast on our honeymoon next year... ahhh


Gucci pumps in gold - I really want the purple glitter ones- am seriously considering buying them but for $690........... mmm, but I want!!! Can't find a pic of the purple

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home