Friday, August 04, 2006

This weekend

Can't believe it is Friday already!!!!!!!!! Not that I'm complaning........

Looking forward to relaxing tonight, no plans apart from a bit of study!

Saturday we are off to a blessing in Crows Nest of one of my friend's babies.. should be great to catch up with a lot of old Adelaide friends and then have morning tea afterwards.

Saturday afternoon and evening more study I'm afraid! I might just have to watch the rugby also...

Sunday - my final big run before the 14km City to Surf from the City to Bondi in a week on Sunday. I am excited but not very excited about all the crowds. But I do love fun runs and the fact that I've gotten fabulously fit and toned from all my training the past couple of months!!! Better keep it up for Summer....

Sunday afternoon, yes more study! And perhaps go shopping for some plants for our balcony - kaffir lime, thai basil and coriander at least - I miss all my plants back home!!!!! And maybe a lazy bottle of red in front of a DVD.

have a fab weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pink Cupcakes said...

WOAH - we have the same picture I find that very odd HAHA! What are the odds?! Hello :)

Thu Aug 10, 04:17:00 PM GMT+10  
Blogger Em said...

haha! that is so funny - it's a pretty cool picture I reckon and my obession with cupcakes..........

I'll have to check out your blog(s)

Fri Aug 11, 12:52:00 PM GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home