Sunday, April 30, 2006

wow so long - so much to tell!

It has been waaaaaaaaaay too long since I have posted!!! So much has been happening - where do I start!

A run down:

1) Have a gained an engagement ring..... yes, a simple but stunningly elegant 1 carat diamond ring, brilliant cut... with little diamonds either side

2) Wedding next April...... I have not turned into a 'horror' bride to be. Went to my first bridal fair yesterday.. it was hideous!!!! I nearly ran out after 5 mintues

3) We are moving to Sydney. That's right. I'n 6 day's time!!! My fiance's company are putting us up for the 1st month in an apartment near North Sydney. I am so excited!!!! It will only be for a few years as I want to bring kids up with a decent backyard - either Adelaide or Brisbane.

4) my current look swaps between my tsubi black skinny zip jeans which I bought last year (I am really over the skinny jean look though at the moment.....) with a pair of flats and a very 80s grey and black stripey top or my leggings (that's right) teamed with a dress or mod thigh length jumper my mum used to wear..... tragic but kinda cool!

5) my hair is currently SO dark brown it is almost black! Too dark!!!! And I have been curling it like there's no tomorrow - so bored with it!!!!

6) that is all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home