Monday, February 27, 2006

party weekend

I had a really big weekend. It was fantastic but I am so exhausted!

Friday night I went to the Adelaide Fringe Festival opening parade which was fun. A group of us sat outside the Stag pub and drunk copious amounts of bubbly, laughed and people watched. It is a fabulous time of the year to be in Adelaide - there is so much happening and the weather is fantastic. I also had a complete (and pretty hot) stranger come up to me (he was Swiss I think) asking me if I'd like to join him for coffee.... glad to see I still have it @ 30!

Saturday I had a shopping day as well as a sewing lesson. I bought a stunning leather purse from Mimco (probably my favourite brand for leather handbags and wallets) Picture below.

Sunday I headed to a food and wine festival - again I drunk copious amounts of alcohol, ate delicious thai food and laughed with loads of friends. Am really feeling it today though!!!

pics below - us @ food and wine - and my new wallet...




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The wallet is gorge! And I love that you're taking sewing classes, how are they going? Did you have any experience prior? I'm looking for a class to jump into around my parts.

Tue Feb 28, 05:15:00 AM GMT+11  
Blogger Em said...

I've only just started them - a couple of introductory ones. My friend and I are going to look around for a 6 week course soon...

I haven't sewed since I was about 15 or 16.... so a loooong time ago!

Do you sew much?

Tue Feb 28, 08:41:00 AM GMT+11  
Blogger Julia said...

That's a lovely wallet! I treated myself to a new one too at the Furla sale, butter yellow and so soft, but I'm too scared to use it in case it gets scratched!

Wed Mar 08, 12:54:00 PM GMT+11  

Post a Comment

<< Home