Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Northern Territory pics

I have just spent a wonderful week in NT. I spent 2 nights in Darwin with a good friend of mine and then 2 nights in Kakadu with my partner, who is working there. Despite the hot and humid weather I absolutely loved it! It has to be one of the most relaxing places I've been. I even read a 400 page novel (I don't usually read novels) while lying in the hammock with lots of beer and champagne....

Pics below are from 1. Litchfield National Park (where we swum in the rock pools), 2. Good friend MP relaxing at Litchfield, 3. Crocodile, Kakadu, 4. The Wharf in Darwin (amazing asian food and fish and chips), 5. Amazing who comes to lunch in Darwin!

2 Comments:

Blogger iggy said...

Great pics! It's nice to see that it's sunny and hot somewhere in the world right now.
Good luck with your job situation :)
Iggy

Thu Feb 23, 11:03:00 AM GMT+11  
Blogger Em said...

hey iggy!!! I recognise you! hope all is well

thanks for your comments

yes Summer is fabulous

Thu Feb 23, 04:24:00 PM GMT+11  

Post a Comment

<< Home