Monday, February 20, 2006

I'm officially unemployed

Yep. That's right. I had a pickle of week last week and got myself into a big pickle! I was relaxing in Darwin, drinking Sol beer whilst lying in the Hammock, when my phone rung. I let it go to voicemail.

Rewind 4 weeks earlier, I went for a generalist HR position, let's call it Company A, and I ended up their 2nd choice. I then resigned from my position as I was headhunted by someone else (Company B). i didn't really want to join this company B but had to get out of where I was working. Was meant to start at Company B today today.

About an hour later I checked my voicemail. It was someone ringing from Company A, saying they had another position come up and they wanted me to apply for it. Was very excited.

So I decided not to start today at Company B. They are interviewing next week at Company A. Things could now go great or very pear shaped.... fingers crossed

So I'm heading back up to Darwin on Wednesday until the interview....... yes I'm a bum.... By the way I'll have some pics of my NT trip soon.

I'm not usually a big beer drinker, but this beer is DELICIOUS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home