Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Another holiday

I'm off to Darwin on Monday for 5 days. I have to say I'm most excited! Haven't been to Darwin since I was about 7. I'm looking forward to winding down, mellowing with the locals, having some beers at one of the fab waterfront bars and just soaking up the atmosphere. I will be scouring the outdoor markets (actually they might be shut this time of the year!!) and eating so much of the Asian influenced food. Hard to believe that it is much quicker to fly to Bali from Darwin than Adelaide to Darwin!

I'm also spending 2 nights with my partner in the World Heritage listed Kakadu National Park (where he is currently working). We might try and take a sunset cruise.

Stunning pics below of the Mindil Markets and sunset.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home