Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Sunny Days

got to love January heatwaves - at least a week of 35+ (95F)........... sunny blue skies. Perfect beach weather

Well I can't believe it's been over a month since I last posted! Life has been crazy. The holiday was fabulous, taking in the very hip Byron Bay (and staying at this magnificent resort), sunning on the Sunshine Coast, feasting in Brisbane (including with the lovely Jules - had a fab time Jules). and even stopping in Canberra on the way. It was a great holiday but admitedly the humidity nearly killed me! I much prefer the dry heat of Summer in Adelaide where I live.

Since I've been back in Adelaide life has been pretty mad. We put an offer in for an absulutely stunning 1910s huge Villa in a suburb only 10 mins from the city - it needed a lot of work but had huge high ceilings, wooden floorboards and it's origional charm. Unfortunately we missed out - and the annoying thing was we could have bid what the house went for! Oh well. So we are still looking but might rent somewhere bigger in the interim so we don't feel so rushed to buy something.

This weekend mum and I are off to Melbourne for the tennis which will be fantastic! I MUST go and check out J'Aton Couture in Prahan as well........ the bestest bridal place in Australia (well from what I've seen in magazines!)

Must fly - hope to update more regularly and add some pics soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger TessaJ said...

I hope you post some travel pics!

Thu Jan 19, 07:50:00 AM GMT+11  
Blogger Em said...

yeah I will when I get time! Just seem to be so flat out at the moment. Hope you are well - will visit your blog soon

Thu Jan 19, 02:43:00 PM GMT+11  

Post a Comment

<< Home