Thursday, November 24, 2005

no time to blog..........

It is so depressing but I seem to have no time to blog - it's crazy!!!!

Work is crazy and I'm rarely in the office anyway
I've had functions on every night this week (including a fab fashion parade at the very hip Treasury Wine Bar.) The parade was outdoors around the magnificent fountain. The weather was balmy, the bubbly was divine and the wine so crisp.

And with Christmas coming it's madness! As well as Weddings to attend - it never ends!

So Happy Blogging! I'll try to keep popping in when I get the chance....

2 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

So you're doing all these cool things that you could be blogging about but don't have any time to blog??? How are we meant to live vicariously through you if you aren't blogging!?!?

Looking forward to reading what you've been up to when its a little less busy.

Fri Nov 25, 10:46:00 AM GMT+11  
Blogger Em said...

thanks!

I might get a chance to update this weekend sometime.....

hope all is well with you

Fri Nov 25, 03:25:00 PM GMT+11  

Post a Comment

<< Home