Thursday, November 17, 2005

Now that's hot!

Sienna Miller and her new do see below (images courtesy of msnbc.msn.com and accesshollywood.com) at the Casanova premiere. She is one very attractive woman - and fab style (ok, straight out of Kate Moss's book, but she still aways looks amazing). I love what she is wearing, simple yet stunning.

Now I'm tempted to go back to short and blonde!

Sienna, now PLEASE don't go and get hair extensions - there is nothing worse than extensions, I'm yet to see decent extensions.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, she looks incredible with short hair

I think we will see the next 'Rachel' here.

Thu Nov 17, 11:47:00 PM GMT+11  
Blogger Em said...

yes this will be THE haircut of 2005-2006. Definitely. So gorgeous.

Fri Nov 18, 03:16:00 PM GMT+11  

Post a Comment

<< Home