Thursday, November 10, 2005

Wild Weekend

What a weekend!

We'' I'm very excited about this weekend. It is action-and-fashion-packed!

Friday night
First I'm dragging my boyfriend along to a spinning class. Has anyone done this?? I've just rejoined the gym and I love it! Gives me a break from my running. Then we are going for Yum-Cha at the fabulous Adelaide Market's - Gougar Street district.

Saturday
I have a Hen's Day to attend, which is a cheese and wine tour through McLaren Vale. We are going to some fantastic winerys such as coriole, (how gorgeous is that view?) Woodstock, Shottesbrooke and Hardy's Tintara. We are picking up hampers full of cheese and other goodies at Blessed Cheese and then farewelling D's single life! I absolutely love living so close to some of the best wineries in Australia, Barossa Valley and McLaren Vale. Wine and cheese tasting are definitely in my 'top 10' favorite things to do on any given day!

Saturday night
Ben and I are going to the famous Grange restaurant at the Hilton for a Degustation dinner.................. which includes dishes such as “Kingfish bon-bon, orange and saffron pasta with marinated mussel, and a jellyfish with apple salad" mmmm sounds so delicious!

Sunday night
I'm going to the 21st Party Celebrations of Miss Gladys Sym Choon, a fabulous Adelaide fashion house, with Razak as their designer. There will be champagne, fashion, food and probably all of Adelaide's gay community! (which isn't a lot but it is loads of fun!) Will have to work out what to wear - are skinny leg Tsubi zip jeans still fashionable or are wide legs back? I think I will wear my new funky black waistcoat aka Kate Moss (see below) style to wear with the black skinnys I think.....

So that will be my action packed weekend! Can't wait!



Picture from "Celebs Wow in Waistcoats" (some of these are hideous; Kelis... you really have to get it right with a waistcoat!)

Waistcoats are definitely a must in my wardrobe at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home