Sunday, November 06, 2005

Ode to the "Hoff"

Yes the Hoff phenomenon is out of control but i still get very excited everytime I receive an email that says 'Just for you Em, the Hoff'. (which is every day!)

And I just read that the cheesy Knightriding Wonder is releasing a Christmas Song. Oh I'm so excited............

Anyway here are a few pics of the Hoff. You rock Davo.



nooooiiiiice - love the speedos! gawgeous. pic from honeyball.hu

Oh Baywatch. My favorite.... From coolsurfinggear.com

Knightrider. I always wanted a car like Kit (from Amazon images)

2 Comments:

Blogger pirategirl said...

when we were in highschool, my bestf and I used to use him in our 'who would you rather sleep with...' bonus round entitled 'who would you sleep with if you HAD to pick one...'
And now The Hoff is being kissed by Ben Lee and straddled by Missy Higgins, I think somewhere along the line we took a wrong turn :)
neat blog

Mon Nov 07, 12:10:00 AM GMT+11  
Blogger Em said...

haha who would you rather sleep with

so true!

Hoff is here to stay

Mon Nov 07, 08:36:00 AM GMT+11  

Post a Comment

<< Home