Saturday, November 05, 2005

weekender....

Love the weekend - a run down so far

Last night I had a black tie awards function to go to for work. I hosted a table for some of our clients. It was good but as I was with clients, who were not really drinking, I had to be very well behaved - bring on hold off the bubbly (unfortunately only had a glass).... It was at the Adelaide Convention Centre. The food was delicious and the entertainment fab!

What I wore: black flowy just below the knees dress with a sexy red flower (aka Carrie, Sex and the City, Season 3). (See below, courtesy of HBO.) I so love the flower pinned look. So sexy! I looked very Spanish.... and got lots of compliments - nothing like a bit of cleavage!

This morning I did upper body weights at the gym and bought some gorgeous very short short bright yellow shorts.... and as it's a balmy 31 (88F) degrees C today, I will the beach and bask in the sun all afternoon.

Sunday am having lunch here for a birthday celebration. It is a gorgeous spot.

I realised today how much I absolutely love Adelaide (where I live). It is a beautiful part of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home