Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Hump Day

It has been a pretty good week so far. I finished my last Assignment before I went on holidays So this week I have been...................

1) watching my Sex and the City Box Set for the 2nd time........... was given it for Christmas... best present EVER except when my gorgeous 2 year old niece, Gracie, asked if she could watch it!

2) Wishing that Sarah Jessica Parker was my stylist or Patricia Field that styled Carrie on Sex and the City

3) drooling over my DREAM wedding dress by J'Aton (love their website), it is Art Deco, cream italian silk with stunning pleats. Why don't we have such fabulous couture shops in Adelaide?? I guess Melbourne is only an hour's flight away.........

4) Reading my numerous collection of cook books. Gordon Ramsay is still my favorite. I love his rich, decedent flavours

5) drooling over my dream engagement ring by Gerard McCabe

6) Looking forward to starting at a brand spanking new gym this weekend............. want to look sexy for summer!

7) Working out how we can possibly buy our dream home, a 1925s renovated bungalow, wooden floorboards, high ceilings, renovated extention, stunning kitchen and adorable backyard complete with herb and vegetable garden, fresh flowers and a funky fish pond.......... it's for sale now but we won't be buying til March


Can you PLEASE be my stylist?!?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

That J'Aton site is stunning! Wish I could find the dress you're talking about as it sounds divine.

I love Gordon Ramsey too - did you see that show last year where he goes to restaurants and fixes them up? Bring it back, it was fantastic!

As for SATC, I've been watching it too and I have been really inspired to think outside the sqaure thanks to Carrie and Patricia. I think they are incredible and very important in the history of fashion.

Thu Oct 20, 11:10:00 AM GMT+10  
Blogger Em said...

yes it's a stunning website! The dress was actually in a magazine 'Brides to Be' in the 'real brides' section. Looked like a very expesive wedding with makeup done by MAC, Jimmy Choo shoes and the dress would have been 10K plus!!! doh!

I agree with your SATC comments, their style is timeless... I'm trying to gather ideas too - I really need to start sewing again!

Fri Oct 21, 05:06:00 PM GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home