Monday, October 03, 2005

these boobs were made for gawking..........

Right that is it! I have just joined a new gym. As soon as this last assignment has finished I'm BACK! And I'm back running 30km per week too very soon.

This winter, even though I was running, my boobs seem to have grown! I think too many winter roasts and sticky date pudding went to my boobs! So I've decided I need to tone my upper body. My legs are fine, fabulous. I'm not shy to say I do love my legs BUT I've become a little soft from the middle up...... by no means am I big or anything - I just need to tone up!

and after wearing my sensational emerald green dress yesterday which really did enchance the cleavage and having my boobs gawked at and comments galore I've decided to do something! I hate getting attention. I'm not comfortable with it! I really don't know how chicks like Jordan (the infamous page 3 girl) or Pammy Anderson can handle that sort of attention. So I think a bit of toning at the gym will also tone the boobs down.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home