Saturday, October 01, 2005

Beautiful Days

It would have to be one of the most glorious spring days today (about 25 degrees celcius). The sun is shining bright, the birds are singing and there is a touch of wonder in the air. Unfortuately I've spent most of the day studying! Not good for a Saturday!

Although I have managed a run this morning and breakfast with a friend. I then went up to my parents in the Adelaide Hills and took mum to an open inspection of a gorgeous 1880s stone cottage for sale. It was beautiful. Wooden floorboards, a stunning wooden kitchen and a seperate artist's studio amongst the sweet garden, all in the hills. Unfortunately it's on a busy main road which puts my partner and I off. I am so excited about buying a house within the next 6 months! Of course I want something old with a lot of charm and elegance, high ceilings, wooden floorboards, chandeliers....... rustic elegance. Yay!

Then I took my mother to this gorgeous little place called Joan's Pantry in the hills for tea and cake. Delicious and nice to spend time with my mum.

Now I'm back at my desk trying to complete my assignment...........

Tomorrow I've been asked to come joing friends at the Glenelg wine and jazz festival. I'll see how my study goes! Also need to stock up on some MAC products too and buy some summer short shorts and Monday - well, maybe just relax, enjoy a day off and spoil myself........


Picture above taken of Glenelg Jetty in December 2003. It is a stunning seaside spot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home