Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Hangover

Sunday I felt like shit. really really crappy. At the time though, I thought drinking about 20 cocktails on Saturday night was a load of fun. Oh yes the champagne cocktails, (what a mix, vodka, champers, strawberry liquor and strawberries) mint dreams (baileys, creme de menthe and of course cream), and cosmopolitans, and shots of cowboy cocksuckers AND all the other ones...............

Anyway back to my hangover. The only thing that made me feel better was getting onto fountain cosmetics and ordering $400 worth of skin and hair products, yep $400. Fucking ridiculous!!!! I stocked up on mostly dermalogica products and cliniques beauty flash balm (heard this is amazing...... never tried it!) as well as micro dermabrasion products - yada yada!!!! This ALL better be worth it I tell you!

Oh and of course being a sloth on Sunday helped too. Eating loads of choc chip biscuits, thai food and orange juice did wonders.

great....... now I want a quick fuck.............

2 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Ooh, it sounds like a lot of fun! Although a hangover is never fun - but I'll see your hangover and raise you one - I thought I had just drunk too much at around 2am Monday, in fact it's a tummy bug, which is still no fun :-(

PS I love Clarins Beauty Flash Balm, it really is fantastic. Use it under eyes as well...hope you love it too!

Wed Sep 28, 06:17:00 PM GMT+10  
Blogger Em said...

sorrt to hear you are/were sick...

my beauty flash balm arrived today.... and all my other products!

so excited!~!!!!!

Thu Sep 29, 06:55:00 PM GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home