Monday, September 12, 2005

A piece of wonderful

Thanks to Julia's blog I hired the DVDs of Before Sunrise and Before Sunset over the weekend, actually I hired them last weekend but just watched them yesterday. I'm always looking for recommendations of movies to watch, especially those movies that aren't mainstream. Well, what can I say. I fell in love! Actually, I only fell in love with the movies after I'd started watching Before Sunset. What a beautiful story. And how exquisite is Julie Delpy She has an elegence about her, reminds me of Grace Kelly. Anyway I was really taken with the Before Sunrise and Before Sunset. Beautiful.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Oh. My. God! That's so wonderful, I'm so glad you saw them. They mean so much to me. I love Julie and Ethan and I love Celine and Jesse. I love how they end. I'm just head over heels with these movies and it's lovely that you were touched by them too.

Tue Sep 13, 12:24:00 PM GMT+10  
Blogger Em said...

hello! You do recommend some wonderful films. I truly adored these movies.

Mon Sep 19, 06:56:00 PM GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home