Tuesday, September 06, 2005

loneliness



Every now and then I have this wave on loneliness come over me. When I was fiercely single and living in England, travelling the world on my own, before I met my *yang* I was desperately lonely. I have always surrounded myself with many friends and family, have always been very social, but sometimes all of this cannot fill the loneliess void. I've always had people be very envious of my outgoing nature, lots of friends and very likeable, but sometimes we just suppress how we are really feeling, such as lonelieness.


The last few weeks I've been feeling like this a bit. My best friend, Catherine and her husband have moved to London. Catherine and I would meet weekly for yoga or coffee on the weekends, we'd go shopping together, drool over the gorgeous clothes and complain about work!

My partner, Ben, is working away this year, 3000km away! He's back ever 3 weeks but when he's away I start to feel lonely. Although a lot of people comment that we have the perfect arrangement, sometimes it's not wo perfect.

On that note

bon nuit

2 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Thank you for letting me into your blog. It's so fabulous, I really love it.

That's really true what you write about the impression you give - I'm always blown away by your confidence and the free spirit you exude (which is why I want you here more often!). But we are all queens of contradiction and have opposing sides to our personality.

I know you have many offers, but I'm just a phone call away :-)

Wed Sep 07, 11:30:00 AM GMT+10  
Blogger Em said...

oh Jules - that is so sweet! You have made my day

Thanks for introducing me to blogging! I love your blog too - so creative.

Chat soon

Wed Sep 07, 11:55:00 AM GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home