Sunday, August 28, 2005

TRASHED

Time: 6:30pm
Day: Sunday
Feeling: very hungover
WHY?: See below

Yesterday (Saturday) started off swimmingly. With my b/f accidently phoning me about 4 times at 6am, I was soon out of bed! I went for a 10km run, which I managed to do in a fantastic time of just over 50 minutes. Feeling on fire and ready to tackle the world afterwards, I got myself dressed and looking fresh to go and get my hair done.

Wearing: Tsubi wideleg jeans *these are hot*
sass and bide black t-shirt
v neck tight brown top
cute Japanese ballet flats in black and silver

There is really nothing better than having your hair cut, coloured and straigtened after so long! I felt pretty hot with my 'new do' and was ready for a liquid lunch to celebrate.

12:30pm Saturday. Pick great friend Miss M up at hers and head to the Pier for lunch and bubbles, actually the order was bubbles and lunch and more bubbles then dinner then ouzo and cokes!

After the first bottle and lots of water, I was feeling pretty warm and fuzzy. The glorious early spring day was beating down on my back as I savoured the moment of the lapping ocean so close. The tomato, basil, oregano and boccicini cheese pizza that I ate managed to soak up some of the bubbles.

Another bottle and then we decided to move inside, around 4pm, to watch some football and grab a stool. From 4pm - 10pm I can't remember a lot. Some fine looking man that Miss M quite fancies came up to us and had a chat. Quite cute but a wee bit arrogant. some other guy asked me what my T-shirt said........ interesting. Finally I'd hit the brick wall. I knew I had to be up early to get to the movies so I dragged Miss M out of the bar and we headed back to her place.

I so can't do days/nights like this anymre - I'm 30 for goodness sake!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home