Friday, September 02, 2005

influential people

I have always thought what would it be like to be someone really influential. Someone who has changed the course of living or created something so huge that you can't imagine life without it? Or just someone that people look up to, admire and have so much respect for.

I'm talking of people like Thomas Edison, Albert Einstein, Shakespeare, Leonardo Di Vinci. Then to modern day people, Coco Chanel, Richard Branson, Audrey Hepburn or Mother Theresa.

Sometimes I dream that one day I could be influential - but I don't seem to have that drive or passion........ I seem to be comfortable living amongst the masses, blending in and not causing a scene.

I do wonder though, what goes through these peoples minds? How would di Vinci feel, 500 years later, people still admiring his paintings and them selling for millions? How would Shakesperare feel that all through the world, Romeo and Juliet is studied at high school, 400 years later?

Amazing stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home