Friday, September 09, 2005

Kate

I have a beautiful friend called Kate. It's a funny story really. We were in the same grade at Primary School, not close friends but then when we were both 27, we ended up working at the same company! We have become very close, and I often look at her and see myself, not physically but in every other way.

Kate is gorgeous. Beautiful thick long brown hair with highlights, big chocolate brown eyes, freckles, square jaw and a stunning figure.

She is going through a hard time at the moment. This morning at work she emailed me, "Em, I'm not coping today, things aren't going well with Michael, he's not coming tonight, he won't talk to me". Michael is her partner of 5 years. She can do better than him. I don't think he treats her well enough. They were about to buy a house but then at the last minute she had to pull out cos he wouldn't commit. God, I hope she is ok.

We are pretty similar. We are both so healthy with what we eat and exercise, look after our skin by using the best of the bestest products but then we will go out on a bender, drink bottles of bubbly and chain smoke cigarettes! Ha.

I bought her a present today, my dear friend Kate. Just some beaded braclets in wood and amber. I hope she likes them.

I worry about Kate. She is such a wonderful friend but I don't like seeing her upset.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home