Saturday, September 24, 2005

Kate Moss/The drug debate - let me jump on the bandwagon!

I love Kate Moss

I find the whole situation extremely f**ked up though! See below: this could not sum up my thoughts better. From BBC News online your say.


Kate Moss is being made the scapegoat of the whole industry. The fashion industry has encouraged the youth's party culture for years now, and drugs are a big part of that culture. Refusing to support Kate Moss in this situation only serves to expose their hypocrisy.
Tito, Lisbon, Portugal


Kate the only thing I can say to you is f**k off that Pete Doherty once and for all, let us hope that Sienna Miller is NOT the new face of Chanel or Burberry - phulease! I don't know what is more immoral, being filmed hoovering the marching powder or taking back Jude Law after he's cheated.......... (probably numerous time)

You rock Kate!

1 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Head to my blog babes, I've put up an Ode To Kate. Me thinks you will enjoy!

Tue Sep 27, 01:44:00 PM GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home