Saturday, September 24, 2005

It's a Saturday...........

"5 days of work, one whole day of play, comeon everybody wear your rollerskates today.... It's a Saturday........." (De la Soul, a rollerskating jam named saturdays)

One of my good friends, Frederick, who is a French DJ now living in Cairns was also a junior french champion rollerskater! He tried to teach me in London where he was living with my fabulous and very talented graphic artist friend Caroline. Unfortunately I SUCKED! Let me stick to iceskating or skiing............ Fred I miss those London houseparties with you mixing the tunes.................

Before I start my blog 'all about me' I just wanted to show an appreciation for this very talented designer and star......... Gwen Stefani for L.A.M.B. label from the NYC 05-06 show. I love her designs, so unique and le funky!







Back to me!

I've had a pretty lovely day! Woke up with a slight hangover, a bottle of bubbly last night and lots of dancing! Walked down to one of my fave coffee shops cibo Divine coffee!!! Then had a full body massage at 11:30am....... divine....... this arvo been doing some study. Tonight I have a 30th Cocktail Party to go too......... not sure whether to wear my very sexy animal print kaftan......... or my black skinny leg zip tsubis with my chinese ballet flats with a aqua kaftan over the top (geez I'm sounding like those vogue forum girls)........ decisions decisions!!! Can't wait to drink those Chi Chis

2 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

OK this is a little freaky. I just took a look at your friend Caroline's site. It's fantastic and I LOVE her style! So I click to the Fashion Illustrations page (naturellement) and she did the drawings for one of my favourite fashion exhibits, My Favourite Dress, that I was lucky enough to see in London two years ago. Wow!

Tue Sep 27, 01:47:00 PM GMT+10  
Blogger Em said...

oh that is cool and very freaky! Yeah she is fantastic. So talented and is a bit of a fashionista as well (but in a different way... more hippy)

you remind me a lot of her really.

Tue Sep 27, 06:04:00 PM GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home