Monday, October 03, 2005

hand bag fetish........

How on earth am I meant to study when I can drool over these wonders? I would loooooove a balenciaga or a chloe paddington bag......... Why oh why do I subscribe to bluefly???

While I was looking at pics of balenciaga bags, I happened to stumble over this gorgeous blog This blog is like chocolate heaven for me.............

I do have a handbag fetish. I buy a new handbag every month although now I think I'll stop for awhile and save my money for a dream bag. Who knows when this will be and if I could ever justify spending so much money on some leather..... although it is an investment I guess.

right back to drooling over these bags!


balenciaga. I so love this bag. It is stunning


chloe. This bag is equisite. I want one. Badly!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

I've been drooling over Kate Spade handbags lately. Kicking myself that I didn't buy one when I was in the US recently :-( Oh well... next trip!

Tue Oct 04, 02:02:00 PM GMT+10  
Blogger Em said...

hello Jules! oh yes! You should have bought one, you'll just have to go back to the states or buy one online....

Tue Oct 04, 06:39:00 PM GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home