Monday, October 17, 2005

update

I have not written for what feels like an eternity! I was lucky enough to have last week off and get away to this fabulous place, Kangaroo Island

What was so wonderful was getting away, staying in a gorgeous 1880s stone cottage, no TV, no computer, no mobile.... just the view of the ocean outside the bedroom window and pure bliss. It was such a great getaway. Nice to forget about all my worries and truly relax. We were lucky enough to have a penguin nesting 2 eggs in the wood pile out the back and a duck, goose and geesling arriving for dinner every evening!!!

I went away with my b/f and his parents. We all got along so well! And the weekend before b/f's brother, wife and 2 little girls were in Adelaide also. I really really feel like b/f and I are serious now! (even though we have been together 3 years and have lived together for half of that) Only problem is his parents don't really drink so I was sooo well behaved! Yesterday afternoon, after they'd left - I spent to arvo making mango daiquari's... mmmmm!!!

Back to work today which was ok but am sooooo tired!

Picture below off the coast of Kangaroo Island

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home