Friday, October 07, 2005

so so soooooo nervous AND gourmet delights....

I'm sitting here shitting my pants! My b/f and I have been together 3 years next week. I'm about to meet some of his family, including his parents for the FIRST time!

B/f is currently at the airport picking up his brother, sister-in-law and 2 neices, Kate (7) and Grace (3). His parents are already in Adelaide at the moment.

So, I'm very nervous! Usually I'd down a bottle of champagne and chain smoke to calm my nerves but figured that ain't a good impression........

So I've bought the nieces two Super Chocolate Frogs from Haigh's (These things are amazing, 400 grams of pure milk chocolate......) and I've stocked the fridge with Jarlsberg, King Island Brie, Maggie Beer Phesant Farm Pate, Coopers Pale Ale beer, Woodstock Rose and Orlando Trilogy Champagne.......... gourmet delights will impress anyone I say!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

So how did the first meeting go? I'm sure they loved you and thought you were fab, if for no other reason than your ability to choose fantastic food and booze!

Mon Oct 10, 08:22:00 AM GMT+10  
Blogger Julia said...

How can they not fall head over heels? But yes, report back please!

PS I'm hungry now!

Tue Oct 11, 10:04:00 AM GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home