Thursday, October 27, 2005

What I will be doing this weekend

* drinking champagne and cosmos at the oh so chick Hotel Richmond in Adelaide on Friday night

* doing yoga and weights at my fab new gym (yes I'm loving it, very scary)

* working out my final touches to my outfit for Melbourne Cup on Tuesday. Currently I'll be wearing a stunning pale green and pink floral halterneck with pale green satin underlay. It is quite a 50s style. Very sexy.

* Catching up on rented DVDs, Cinema Paradiso and Un long dimanche de fiançailles (A Very Long Engagement)

* going for a run

*Enjoying the perfect spring weather

*Maybe drinking more champagne at the Oyster Bar by the beach with my good friend Miss M. I can't think of much better than a lazy afternoon in the sun eating oysters and drinking bubbly.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

Yay! for drinking Cosmos!

Important Question: do you have a hat to wear for Melb Cup?

I will be wearing... black and white skirt, black top that shows a nice amount of cleavage, and a fabulous black hat I bought a couple of weeks back.

Fri Oct 28, 08:46:00 AM GMT+10  
Blogger Em said...

oh I have a feathery fascinator thing in pink - I was looking for a hat but needed pink and couldn't justify spending about $100+ on a pink hat!

oooh your outfit sound good... the clevaage part will get a nice bit of attention!

Fri Oct 28, 08:59:00 AM GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home