Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I want to go back Number 1.

Once a week or fortnight I'm going to start my "I want to go back" or "I want to visit" post, including pictures.

Today it is "I want to go back to" Prague.

Wow. What can I say. I went to Prague in May 02 with my dear friend Naomi. We flew from London to Prague and stayed right near the Old Town, above some gorgeous little jazz bars. I had the most amazing 4 days there. The weather was perfect, the beer was cheap, the jazz was cool and the men, well, not really hot but they know how to party!

Above my bed at home I have a stunning print of the Charles Bridge at dawn, in black and white. Every time I look at the picture it takes me back. I have never seen such a beautiful bridge in the world.

Prague is a must

So where do you want to go back to?





Images courtesey of www.rum.cz wwwocag.lcs.mit.edu www.flpoint4.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Such beautiful photos...I'm really looking forward to visiting one day.

Thu Nov 03, 11:52:00 AM GMT+11  
Blogger Jules said...

My current "I want to go back to" place is Berlin - such a fascinating city.

Thu Nov 03, 04:55:00 PM GMT+11  
Blogger Em said...

Oh I so want to see Berlin - I have a lot of relatives there (or people with the same surname, they are all in France and Germany - not in Oz)

Julia - yep it's a stunning place. Absolutely adored it

Sat Nov 05, 12:35:00 PM GMT+11  

Post a Comment

<< Home