Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Boho et al

Well my weekend was wonderful! They just fly by so quickly and all!

My Saturday Hen's soiree was a hoot! 10 of us gals all went on this wine /food tour. It was wonderful! Our hampers were full of the bestest pate, cheeses, dips etc and at each winery, they gave us a bottle of wine that matched each hamper. It was bliss!

Saturday night we ended up at Boho Bar instead of out for dinner. I drunk about 7 cosmopolitans and made myself so sick! I'm over the whole Boho thing but my colleague's father owns the bar and it's a handy 15 minute walk from home so had to do the right thing! It's an amazing bar.

Sunday night was so fantastic! The fashion show by Miss Gladys Sym Choon was called 'Peep Show' and it was held at the infamous 'Crazy Horse' - yes they had strippers and pole dancers (Gem and I have decided that we are going to learn to pole dance) and pros and acrobats galore! It was a fab show! Even Catherine Lambert sung, she was the singer in Lost in Translation and my mother taught her at school. So much fun to do something different and see some amazingly beautiful clothes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home