Friday, November 18, 2005

Human Traffic - aka 'The Weekend Has Landed'

What I'll be doing

Tonight - meant to be going to the Belgium Beer Cafe (zzz zzz zzz) to catch up with old colleagues for work drinks BUT seeing I was at the ever-so-fashionable, Edinburgh Hotel for dinner last night, drinking waaay too much Sparkling Red, so I think I might go home, and watch Old School for the zillionth time. (Will Ferrell, you're my hero.)

Saturday morning - prolly a 10km run, or a sleep in, I'm thinking the latter......... then getting my hair cut and coloured. Might go to the gym and do weights in the arvo

Saturday night - I wouldn't mind checking out the ever so smooth Banque Wine Bar with friends, for cocktails.

Sunday - going to the movies to see the new Jessica Parker movie 'Family Stone', free tickets coutesey of the lovely Julia. Then going for lunch with a couple of friends to Eros cafe then looking at a house b/f and I are interested in buying, a gorgeous 3 bedroom stone bungalow built in 1925, only 10 minute drive to the beach!

And drooling over Helena Christensen (picture below), my alltime favorite model!

2 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

I love Human Traffic!

Hope you enjoyed the movie!

Mon Nov 21, 02:44:00 PM GMT+11  
Blogger Em said...

the movie was wonderful thanks - we cried all teh way through

Human Traffic is a fab film... was like my weekends when I lived in England!!!

Wed Nov 23, 02:57:00 PM GMT+11  

Post a Comment

<< Home