Monday, December 05, 2005

Weddings

What a mad week! I'm so looking forward until next friday when Ben and I hop in the car and leave the crazy times for our wonderful/romantic road trip.

The last week has been a mix of Weddings/Christmas Functions and plenty of alcohol!!!

It was one of my closest friends' wedding on Saturday. It was picture perfect at a vineyard high in the Adelaide hills (Longview). The sun sparkled just at the right time. I shed a tear and was very chuffed when everyone asked if I was the bride's sister (she is very stunning - so yes, I was shocked!!). Attahced below is a picture looking up at the cellar door. The reception was very rustic, held in a wooden barn - it was so gorgeous!!!!

I love weddings. I think they are my favorite event. I love catching up with friends who have travelled from interstate and overseas. I love the feeling of happiness and joy at weddings. I love how the bride ALWAYS seems to look amazing. I love seeing grown men cry.


Wedding at Longview Winery

2 Comments:

Blogger TessaJ said...

I was never into weddings until I attended a lovely one this past summer (no, wait...make that LAST summer -- how time flies). Everything just came together in a calm, perfect, wonderful way.

Tue Dec 06, 03:27:00 PM GMT+11  
Blogger Em said...

yeah I love them. Although I usually drink too much at them!

Thu Dec 08, 01:44:00 PM GMT+11  

Post a Comment

<< Home