Tuesday, November 29, 2005

what I'm looking forward too.............

I've had such a crappy, f$#%#$^$#&%#&%$&ed day!!! I tell you...... so as I vent I'm going to list what I'm looking forward too.

Number 1. Our client Xmas show tomorrow evening, which I've organised. It's at the British Hotel, a stunning 1880s 2 storey pub. It is picture perfect, built with stone and very English. I've organised gift bags with goodies such as Lindt chocolate and giving away prizes including Jansz Sparkling (I do just read they've released a Sparkling Rose - holy moly - keep me away!)

Number 2. My boyfriend is back for the weekend, arriving Thursday. He's working at the oh so famous Kakadu National Park in Northern Territory.

Number 3. Our other work function (for temps) at SQ Wine Bar in Adelaide on Friday night. Will be laugther and fun! Can't wait

Number 4. (Wow - all in one week!) the wedding of D&G's (that sounds oh so fashionable) in the Adelaide Hills at the glorious Longview Vineyard - having a 'what to wear issue' currently. I have the perrrrfect summer dress but it's going to be cold and crappy - what is a girl to do??

Number 5. Seeing my best friend B, who is flying in for the Wedding from Melbourne.

Number 6. (Skipping a couple of weeks). My b/f and my road trip to Brisbane. We are stopping off to see my brother in Wagga. B/f's brother and family in NSW and then 3 fab nights in Byron Bay (I wonder if the 'inner hippy' within me will come out to play?) before we hit Brisbane.

My fave sparkling (in Australia) Courtesey of Jansz website

Ah Byron and Dolphins. Divine!!! From byron website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home