Tuesday, January 31, 2006

looooooooooooooooooooong weekends

Had the most lovely weekend with one of my best friends Kate. We went away to a coastal town (Pt Elliot) about an hours drive from Adelaide and stayed in an "idyllic" beach shack. (I say idyllic - it was very daggy but suited us fine!) Had such a relaxing time. Drinking bottles of Morris Sparkling Shiraz eating jarlsberg cheese and maggie beer pheasant farm pate.............

We headed to the delicious Flying Fish Kiosk for dinner on Sunday night.... I have decided this would be a perfect place for an intimate wedding reception.... a stunning coastal town, rustic style restaurant with panoramic views over the Southern Ocean.... and amazing food. I stuck to the tradional Coopers Beer Battered whiting with chips and prawn wontons with caviar for entree........ this food is amazing! No wonder it wins so many awards. Pricey but worth it.

I fell in love with Kate's dogs... pictured below, who spent the weekend with us. I'm not usually a small dog fan but I am now a changed person! Aren't they gorgeous???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home