Monday, March 06, 2006

five food challenges 2006

The lovely Jules linked me to The Five Food Challenges for 2006

Before I start though - i must thank Jules from DragonGirl and Jayne from It has a y for linking me in their blogs. I really appreciate you including me.

Anyway 5 food challenges - and one is starting RIGHT NOW! I have friends and my mother arriving in 3 hours for the Oscars - am serving Strawberry Champagne Cocktails and cocktail food....... so my first one is listed below:

1. Successfully make mussels with a herb brioche crust and langoustine cocktail out of Gordon Ramsay's Secrets recipe book for tonight... fingers crossed

2. learn how to cook beautiful french food - including a traditonal Marseillaise bouillabaisse and a perfectly delicious Creme Brulée

3. eating out at DIFFERENT restaurants - instead of always going back to the same! I want to eat degustation at the Grange Restaurant at the Adelaide Hilton.

4. Have a fab Dinner Party this winter with lots of wine, wintery food (proabably a roast lamb) and stodgy puddings (I love bread and butter pudding - made with brioche bread)

5. Eat more take out!!! I love cooking and hardly ever get take out.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home