Tuesday, May 02, 2006

packing

I detest moving! And at the moment I am really hating having to choose a 'temporary' wardrobe to last me a whole month. Everything else is going into storage........ I can only fit so much onto a domestic flight...........

I have strict instructions to only pack 3 pairs of shoes for a month....... yep, only 3 pairs. I have a 'shoe addiction' - it is like telling an alcoholic he/she can only have 3 drinks for the entire month.

So I've narrowed it down to 9 pairs - (I can always buy more when I get to Sydney):

my kitten heel ruched black leather ankle boots
my stiletto heel chocolate brown knee high boots
DKNY casual trainers
joggers
black and silver japanese ballet flats
pale green leather flats
2 pairs work shoes (black round toe mary janes and black pointy kitten heels)
killer heels

2 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

I keep waiting, waiting, waiting for an update of life in Sydney, and NOTHING!

Have you gotten lost in all the shoe stores?

Tue Jun 13, 11:00:00 AM GMT+10  
Blogger Em said...

hey Jules - just read this! I'll be online more now - just chaos since we moved over!

Thu Jul 27, 11:26:00 AM GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home