Sunday, April 30, 2006

more to tell - more to tell!

We are planning our honeymoon - I am more excited about this than the wedding!!!!! Starting in LA then New York, then to Paris, train to Rome, 7 nights around Positano on the Amalfi Coast, then fly to London, 7 nights there then to Ireland. Back through Asia........ yippeee!!!!

Also I haven't worked now for nearly 3 months. i highly recommend having a break from work - if you can afford it! It has been so good for me, really has relaxed me and given me plenty of time to think about what I want to do....... mum had a dream the other night that I was working at Chanel... now that would be pretty cool!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger iggy said...

Yay, you're back! Your honeymoon sounds great hon- we are finally going to Venezuela for ours.
The bridal fair sounds like my idea of a nightmare too.
Good luck with the move!

iggy x

Mon May 01, 07:11:00 PM GMT+10  
Blogger Em said...

thanks Iggy........ I'll have to check out your blog!

Mon May 01, 09:45:00 PM GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home