Friday, August 04, 2006

last weekend

One of my best friends spent 3 days with me in Sydney, last Sat, Sun and Monday. It was so great to see a familiar Adelaide face and to hang out and do all the girlie stuff – I so miss that! Haven’t really found many people to do that with yet!!

Saturday afternoon K arrived and we had a glass of bubbly as soon as we got to mine. We then walked up and had a look at the fab Balmain Markets where they sell the best cupcakes! After looking at some other shops around Balmian we headed back to mine and srarted to get ready for the nights activities!

Pre dinner drinks – the Royal @ Paddington
Dinner – Tapenade just across the road (the most divine little Tapas restaurant)
More drinks at so many different pubs, I had no idea where I was! So I can’t give you a rundown! Ended up back at mine at 2am very drunk but I had no cigarettes – nearly 8 weeks now! Pretty impressed!!!

Sunday we shopped til we dropped, then lunch by the Ocean and then ate dinner with some friends at Our Place restaurant in Balmain, fab food, fab BYO and fab fun!!! Of course we drunk South Australian sparkling shiraz. (NSW don't seem to drink this in pubs and restaurants....) Ever in Balmain - check out this spot to eat, absolutely gorgeous!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home