Wednesday, August 23, 2006

friends and dating

Two people I know well are both dating currently. Both are living in Sydney, and I just love hearing about the dates and the men.

It is really like Sex and the City. I think these 2 friends of mine should meet!!

It takes me back to probably 4 - 5 years ago when I was living in England. My diary was full, out nearly every night and lots of dates. It was a lot of fun! Yep and a lot of losers! I would love getting all dressed up, getting horribly drunk or chemically induced and go out - all night. I got too skinny, I didn't eat, I just drunk and partied and dated!

Both these friends of mine in Sydney are equally as gorgeous. My English friend who lives here is an absolute stunner with a model figure, oh and a very nice person. She is dating about 3 different guys including her ex...... I have to book a lunch appointment with her weeks in advance and a Saturday evening? Months in advance!


Julia - the other friend is also stunning. She seems to be attracting some not-so-date material but all in all I guess it's a lot of fun and I love reading about her adventures.

It's amazing that the dating culture in Australia is finally happening. When I was in my early 20s noone really dated too much. I guess with the likes of Lava Life and RSVP and Speed Dating, it's opened up a whole new dating scene. One I just sit back and watch now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

I'd love to meet her!

And it was a great catch-up yesterday. Gosh, I came home quite tipsy! Such a lightweight these days...

Thu Aug 24, 11:16:00 AM GMT+10  
Blogger Em said...

yeah i was worried about you! I guess it was quick drinking

definitely was great to catch up - and I'll have to introduce you to my friend too - would be fun!

see you soon.

Thu Aug 24, 11:43:00 AM GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home