Friday, October 06, 2006

Fri - Daze........

Love them - yes. But from lunchtime on - I should really not work on a Friday.

Today is one of those days. One of my best friends is in town from Adelaide so I took her to Pier 26 in Darling Harbour. I do love this place. You can kick back on a SPACIOUS table, eat salt and pepper squid and down a bottle of Jansz bubbles, with no rush. views to die for, men to perve on and food to indulge.

3 hour session today. Then back to work............. not good!

Tomorrow is meant to be the races at Randwick but am cancelling as I need to study. Saturday night going to James Squire pub at King Street Wharf, Sydney. Sunday, Sydney good food month, food and wine festival, again at King Street Wharf.

Fab thing about living in Balmain is the ferry ride to King St/Darling Harbour - all of 8 minutes.............. love the weekends...

(Darling Harbour)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home