Thursday, September 07, 2006

A hump day review.........

*welcoming the birth of Jack Oliver into the world - born yesterday in Adelaide to my fab friends D&G


*found wedding dress with mother (on Saturday) (am deliriously happy - it looks so stunning on.... it's a copy of another designer but about $10 000 cheaper... and it will be hand made and made to measure)

*having mum here tiring but so fantastic... we kicked back and downed a bottle of vintage 1996 Jansz sparkling white (if you can't drink French champagne, this is Australia's next best thing)... oh and we did kick back and drink the Veuve also...

*Gelati on Saturday at Watson's Bay tea gardens - with the harbour bridge in the distance, overlooking the crystal still waters

*eating at Cafe Jolly in Leichhardt with my cousin and mother on Tuesday night. Fab cheap pasta, packed to the brims on a Tuesday. will be going back my cousin owns the most stunning terrace I have ever seen - just down the road from Norton Street

*day off on Wednesday... and shopping at the Norton Street grocers in Leichhardt.

I have falled in love with Sydney's inner west... it has such charm and character... so glad we are living here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Sounds like a gorgeous week!

I'm so excited to hear about the dress, you'll have to tell me all about it!

And I love Norton Street Grocer too, lucky for me they have one at Bondi Junction and I'm there every week.

Sun Sep 10, 02:06:00 PM GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home