Tuesday, October 24, 2006

J’ai envie de changer de coiffure

‘I feel like getting a new hairstyle’ (from my French daily phrase calander).

You know, it’s unbelievable. I’m getting married next April and here I am (and I can’t believe I’m saying it) ‘oh I can’t possibly chop my hair off as I want to wear it up for my wedding’. I used to cringe at people who’d say that! I’ve always had short hair, I’m a short hair person, it’s been cropped really short, aka current Kylie, to as long as it is now, below collar bone. My hair is soooo thin that it does look crap long. I can’t wait to chop it off – to just below the ears. I can’t decide whether to wait or do it now! My hair goes very wavy when it’s short and looks loads better. I refuse to get hair extensions to make it look thicker, I find them so tacky.

I guess on my honeymoon I could chop it all off at a hip salon in Paris or London…. (and pay a fortune….)

2 Comments:

Blogger TessaJ said...

There are some elegant short hairstyles that can work at your wedding! You want to look like YOU when you get married, right?

Mon Oct 30, 10:42:00 AM GMT+11  
Blogger Em said...

True - I'll see how long I can last - will probably be chopped off soon enough

Wed Nov 01, 01:36:00 PM GMT+11  

Post a Comment

<< Home