Thursday, October 26, 2006

upbeat happenings....

I always write down what I'm looking forward too and I feel incredibly lucky that I have soooo much happening just in the next 6 months that it is kinda overwhelming!

like trip back to Adelaide November
Dubai trip first week December
Adelaide over Xmas
our Wedding next April
Overseas honeymoon including Hong Kong, Rome, Positano, Paris, London and Koh Samui next April/May..... wonderful!!!


BUT over the next week:
Sleeping in Mondays and Tuesdays during day light savings due to the time difference changes. I deal with companies in the Middle East… need to step in line with them

Starting dance classes
with a work colleague on Wednesday nights at the Rocks through Sydney Dance Company. Will be a laugh – as I can’t dance! I’ll be looking forward to chomping down pizzas after at the Australian every week!

Finally doing run club in Sydney’s inner west every Thursday night. I regularly run on my own and do the Bay Run every Sunday morning, running from Balmain. But I need to meet some people who can help motivate me even more!

Halloween House party in Paddington on the Friday night. Good grooves, funky beats, decks-a-hoy ...... fab! And another Halloween Party Saturday night…. What to wear?!?!?!?

Shopping for baby clothes. Must check out some factory outlets... need to venture further than the Inner West!

2 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

2 Halloween parties, lucky you! They sound like fun - are you dolling yourself up?

Fri Oct 27, 12:23:00 PM GMT+10  
Blogger Em said...

nah i didn't dress up! very casual!

fun though

Wed Nov 01, 01:35:00 PM GMT+11  

Post a Comment

<< Home