Thursday, November 09, 2006

Dance off and glamour

wow - where does time go?!?!? It has been a crazy couple of weeks!!!!

Went to my first jazz class through the Sydney Theatre company last week. God it was so much fun!!! We learnt a 'Beyonce' type routine to Nelly Fertado's
Promiscious and then our very camp 'give me a shimmy' instructor split the group in 2 and we all had a dance off. About 70 girls and 2 gay guys in the class and no, I can't dance but hey it was fun! I've found my new cardio!!!!! 2 hours of shaking your booty.... I'll be going every Wednesday evening. Highly recommend it to anyone

This Tuesday of course was the Melbourne Cup and our lovely boss treated us all to a boozy afternoon at Randwick. My first Randwick races. I hadn't laughed so much in a long time. I looked aok in a gorgeous electric/royal blue satin knee length belted shirt/trench dress with silver heels and a huge dusky pink flower in my hair. Very nice to dress up for a change. Of course I spent the day, all class, with a bottle of non vintage chandon sparkling rose and in my hand with a hotdog in the other.... as they say, you can take the girl out of Adelaide but you can't take Adelaide out of the girl - haha

Ended up at some bar in Bondi til all hours..... thank god Melbourne Cup is only once a year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home