Tuesday, November 14, 2006

concert fever

I was very lucky to see U2 last night. The best seats I could ask for. It was truly an amazing show! Bono is such an amazing performed and to see them live, so close was truly wonderful. How I would have loved to be at Kylie’s show on the Sunday night when he appeared. Of course I’m going to see her show in Adelaide in 2 weeks – probably the 5th time I’ve seen her perform! Proud to say I’ve supported her all along – not just since she became huge 6 years ago. The last time I saw her perform in Australia was in 1999 – in a little theatre in Adelaide, 2 years before she released Spinning Around. It was a fantastic, intimate concert. find it ironic the people that bagged her years ago but now love her as she's 'proved' herself to the media. Very hypocritical!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

I got Kylie tix yesterday, am really excited. She has been brilliant from day one, that's a fact. Her energy and passion for what she does is amazing.

Tue Nov 14, 04:44:00 PM GMT+11  
Blogger Em said...

oh wow good on you! I didn't think you liked Kylie at all!

hope all is well with you

Tue Nov 14, 04:50:00 PM GMT+11  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Ooooh. I saw U2 about 10 (er, 12?) years ago, back in their glam days -- I'd love to see them now!

Wed Nov 15, 04:46:00 AM GMT+11  
Blogger Em said...

yeah I'd never seen them before - Bono has a lot of appeal

Wed Nov 15, 10:52:00 AM GMT+11  

Post a Comment

<< Home