Saturday, January 13, 2007

Saturday

Fuck it - think I will start posting regularly again, otherwise I forget about all the fun things in my life!!

Today Ben and I went to see the priest - we have to do this computer survey to see if we should really be getting married. Actually it was kinda fun but I did have a laugh thinking that some people must actaully believe that.........

a) having a baby will solve all your problems and

b) getting married will make all of your issues magically disappear

ok some people definitely get married for the WRONG reasons.

13 weeks to go! woo hoo

Then we had a leisurely lunch in Balmain. My good friend in Sydney asked if I'd like to go to pilates reformer with her at Bondi this afternoon but going to go to the movies instead. I've done more work outs this week I'm starting to make Jane Fonda seem lazy........

1 Comments:

Blogger Rogers Place said...

Nice pages here. Great information. Will visit again and recommend.

Sun Jan 14, 11:48:00 AM GMT+11  

Post a Comment

<< Home